Web moped2.org

Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2000 07:10:47
Subject: Re: 2000 peds and scoots
From: Sycho Racer

>Well,
> >In the scooter catagory I really like the Derbi Predator Liquid Cooled. It
>ROCKS........
> >I've had mine for about 3 months and it rides really rapid &
>smooth.........
> >Do you have info/pic/website for the Hyosung Sense?
> >I also wanna hear about the Derbi Revolution, I bet that thing cruises.

-----Well, I've got an 87 Derbi Variant Sport (older revolution) and when I
had the 50cc kit, turbo exhaust and jetted it up one or 2 sizes I could pull
45mph on my own and was clocked at 50mph by a pig going downhill. The bike
shop I go to is constantly trying to sell me a new one but when i tell them
that I'll buy it if it's faster, they ususally shut up. The revolution is a
great platform to start. I prefer the one speed trannys cuz most of the 2
speeds around here LAG LIKE CRAZY one you hit like 18mph or so. And uphills
can be a joke!

----Ali

http://profiles.msn.com.