Web moped2.org

Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 03:26:34
Subject: Re: Newbie seeks info
From: THOMAS KELLEY

I get about the same MPH,and I weight 220 lbs.Max allowed in State of
Delaware for a moped/scooter,50 CC or less, is 25 MPH.Not to sure of
accuracy of speedometer I am pleased with the perfomance overall..My
Honda C70 (a M/C)is a bit faster,and if I wish to really git it,there is
my Vulcan 750. TOM K.