Web moped2.org

Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 12:18:51
Subject: Re: have anyone been?
From: Tdhusker37@aol.com

i was riding through a local park called park of roses. the streets speed
limit was 15. i was going through the street at 35 and the street had speed
bumps. haha speed bumps....more fun for me huh? well anyway i passed a hidden
parking lot and a cop started following me. he followed but he didnt catch.
ya thats right i outran a cop on a moped. theres one for the books. the moped
did about 45-50 (after modifications) and it was a puch korado. i dont
reccomend them for tuning but i still was the fastest around when i was done
so oh well. well ill keep on postin later so see ya, taylor