Web moped2.org

Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 17:40:16
Subject: Derbi Predator
From: Dave@tcon.net

Hello,

Does anyone out there have a Derbi Predator, or am I the only one? I want to know
if you like it and if you have modified it any?

http://www.cycleimports.com/Predator.htm

Is there any suggested modifications to get better performance out of it?

Does anyone know how you can increase compression?

Thanks,

Dave@tcon.net