Web moped2.org

Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 06:49:15
Subject: Re: have anyone been?
From: Sycho Racer

>From: THOMAS KELLEY
>Law abiding moped riders really don't need one person to make it hard
>for us that do.If your moped is over 50 CC,be glad the law missed you,
>as you are on a MOTORCYCLE, when engine is above 50 CC.

----Oh Tom, relax. Mopeds by nature are slow as hell. Just because someone
has a 70cc doesn't really make it a motorcycle. Last I checked, motorcycles
didn't have pedals, low overall speeds and skinny tires. A 70cc kit is
great, especially if you're not exactly a skinny person and the wind is
blowing against you and you're going uphill. I believe EVERY moped rider,
at one time or another wanted a bit more torque, toruque that you can get
with exhausts and nitrous, etc. But as the saying goes...there's no
replacement for displacement. Besides, do you really think cops can tell
the difference? If most moped shops can't tell until they open up the
cylinder head then pigs could never tell. The only thing I say is that if
you're gonna ket a kit you BETTER have good brakes.

Peace.

Ali

http://profiles.msn.com.