Web moped2.org

Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 20:28:45
Subject: You go, Cap'n Tom!
From: dwood

Nice "centerfold". Could be the start of a new trend! With a little bit of
prompting I might
post a picture of me, my 196X MB Cady and my guns! Moped Army, indeed.

Hi all,

This is my introductory post. I (re)joined the list last week and have been
lurking. Cap'n Toms
post brought me out of the closet. I used to be on the list around 1998 as
dwood@pacifier.com.
Now I'm dwood@hpi.net. We still have the 2 Kaseas (both badly neglected)
and I just scored the Cady
at a flea market, $125, 99% complete and running!!! Not too beat-up either.
My wife has been whining about getting the Kaseas running and I've got new
tires on order for the Cady. Any one have any idea how to find out what
year the Cady is? Here in Colorado, Mopeds don't even get plates or
titles!! How's that for Anarchy in the USA? Anyone know of any Moped shops
in Colorado? Appearantly, Andover Cycles isn't in business any longer. Is
there enough demand in CO to have a shop? I'd be interested in hearing
opinions.

Dave

On Wednesday, September 06, 2000 9:07 PM, Cap'n Tom Miller
[SMTP:tomiswho@mindspring.com] wrote:
> I hearby reconfirm my subscription in the most emphatic manner. Further
I'm
> getting really tired (pissed) of getting messages asking me to reconfirm
my
> subscription. If you don't like it, then stick this message where the
sun don't
> shine, so to speak. If you don't follow my instructions, I will crank up
my Zuma
> II and put very wide tread Michelin imprints all over your face. One
thing you'll
> learn, even if you have one of those TV "computers" that it is
impossible to send
> .jpg files to, is that I ride any street, anytime. Push me, go ahead,
make my day!
> (I have two kids that are attorneys too!)
> sign me Cap'n Tom
> list.
Armed.jpg >>