Web moped2.org

Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 03:29:17
Subject: Re: homemade goped ----YANK
From: THOMAS KELLEY

Hi Andy,where ae you located?When I stayed in Enland( Norfolk)I was a
Yank to the Locals .Overpaid,over sexed, and Over here (U S A F ) When I
was in a Southern State ( USA) ,I was a Yank-ee.Can you attach
the entire rear end,engine ,suspension etc from a Honda (Elite) Looking
at mine,seems that would take care of 90% of the work. TOM K