Web moped2.org

Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 12:26:05
Subject: New Moped info.
From: Sycho Racer

After blowing my engine yesterday (I think it's the crankshaft), I'm in the
market for a new moped. I'm getting tired of inheriting all these problems.
If you could, please let me know what kind of moped you've got and what
speeds you're hitting before and after modifications. Seems like Tomos has
the stronghold in mopeds and aftermarket 70cc kits. Anyone hitting 50+ mph?
I had a Derbi Variant Sport with exhaust and was tapping 50 downhill.

Also, what are the main differences in the Tomos Sprint, Targa in terms of
performance (not just the oil injection issue). Any difference in high
perfomance potential?? I'd appreciate any info. Peace ya'll.

Ali

http://profiles.msn.com.