Web moped2.org

Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 18:06:42
Subject: Re: New Moped info.
From: Sycho Racer

>What kind of bike do you have. Are you willing to sell.. How much.
>Thanks
>Bryan

---1987 Derbi Variant Sport 50cc. I have the 70cc sitting right next to me
but may return it if I deem the repair too expensive. I'm getting a quote
for repair/diagnostics by Wed or Thurs. Hit me up then. I'll be honest.
Bought it in May for a bit under $400. Since then I've added new sparkplug,
NGK spark plug boot, and Twins Turbo exhaust. I weigh 130lbs and on a flat
strait hit 43-46mph depending on weather. Brakes are getting a bit worn
out.

If I repair it (I'm assuming it's the crank) I'd sell it to you for the same
price I got it for (with both stock exhaust and turbo). It's got scrathes
and stuff but will beat out just about any 50cc on a straight drag because
it's a one speed and the revs stay high.

Ali

http://profiles.msn.com.