Web moped2.org

Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 14:27:51
Subject: Re: i like to know
From: MrSackFace16@aol.com

My old 90 non turbo rx7 had 210k orignal miles, everyone on the car was
original except new clutch at 170k. I sold it running with fairly good
compression, and my 94sequential tt was dynoed at 315 rwhp with midpipe, cpu,
catback, and cold air. 1/4 mile12.980 seconds @ 109mph. The wankel rotary
engine is clearly a better design than any pison engine, with less than 7
moving parts in 2 rotors, and in a 4 cylinder piston engine there are some 96
moving parts. My 1.3 liter rx7 dusts every c5 corvette ive come in contact
with. With 5050 weight distribution and weighing 2650 pounds It outhandles
everything under 100k dollars and is up there with the porsche 911 twin turbo