Web moped2.org

Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 16:34:54
Subject: Re: unsubcried
From: Andy Johnson

Jim, before you go, and to answer your original question.
go to http://daugava.simplenet.com/moped/hwhiz.htm
After reading the history there you may then want to go to
www.whizzermotorbike.com/ to see a resurrection, although, now made in
Tawain. If you truly want to unsubscribe, you have to send a blank message
posts. No one seems to read the instructions on using this list. I would
encourage
everyone to hang on to their toys, we didn't learn anything from the gas
crunch in the early 70's and may soon be staring at another. What would
really be neat to see on this list are experiences with other fuel sources
that work in moped engines.