Web moped2.org

Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 19:33:41
Subject: Re: Hard Time
From: Mike _____

your wrong sackface, my targa was $1320 first of all, you can get a sprint
for a couple hundred less, they are much better than an old puch cus they
don't break down, at all, ever. and you know your the only one to use it, so
you know it wasn't abused by some fat kid. a new moped is a great deal. they
use alot less gas too, than old ones.

mike

http://profiles.msn.com.