Web moped2.org

Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 17:40:36
Subject: Re: Hard Time
From: MrSackFace16@aol.com

why becuase they have a bunch of fake plastic? 5000 km isnt much, thats
about 3000 miles more or less, and my point is they had duds, tomos has a lot
of duds, and another thing i hate about them is they are not a smooth ride,
my friends shocks are so tight he has lost pieces due to screws unscrewing
from vibrations.