Web moped2.org

Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 18:05:51
Subject: Re: Hard Time
From: Tdhusker37@aol.com

ok mr sackface now i have to agree with you... i hate tomos! at least new
ones. can you get a more goddy machine around? (besides of course our friends
the rice rockets..kawasakis) i think all tomos was doing was trying to
imitate rice burners and i thnk its gay. in what way is plastic panels needed
for function... cant think of anything? thats it youve got it! NO REASON FOR
PLASTIC SHIT!!! ill stick with my 76 puch maxi s thank you....