Web moped2.org

Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 12:50:32
Subject: Re: Hard Time
From: Mike _____

ok, well first of all, believe me, oil does matter. and i also know alot
more about mopeds. i have done friends' piston jobs, not mine, cus i treat
it right. and u still haven't answered a question of mine, have any of ur
friends gone off road with them, ever?. and also, if ur so smart, and ur
friends aren't retards, y did both of their's break and mine doesn't, and
about the piston and cylinder, yea i know what they r dumbass, y do your's
break and mine don't, maybe because of oil. my oil flows through the line
because it is clean and synthetic. and my engine gets oil for the same
reason. and i would bet ur lawnmower 2 stroke oil is what started to clog
their lines, because even though ur such a smart guy, believe me, lawn mower
oil isn't the same, that's y mine gets oil , and theirs, well, didn't.
mike

http://profiles.msn.com.