Web moped2.org

Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 12:59:53
Subject: Re: Hard Time
From: Mike _____

if you knew anything about 2 strokes you would know what it is buddy. it's a
air induction panel. you know, that little engine thing below you when u
ride, yea, it hasta stay cool , and the plastic helps it do that, that is
why tomos is great. not because of idiots like u. because u r the kinda guys
who ride for just fun alone and always wanna go faster, so you take a 50cc
engine and try to make it go 50?!?! y, cus ur scared to get a real
motorcycle? believe me, makin a moped go 50 is really not good for a moped.

http://profiles.msn.com.