Web moped2.org

Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 18:41:46
Subject: Honda 125 Aero info needed
From: J.D. Layson

Hello List Members,
Yes, I'm a newbee to scooters. A kid in the neighborhood
brought over a 1995 Elite 80. I helped him install a cam
chain and valves. His dad said it never ran this good. Turns
out his brother wants to sell a 1984 Aero 125. It has a bad
final drive. It looks like a blast but I've read that it was only
sold in the states for one year. I can't find any info on it and
I'm afraid parts won't be available either. Can anyone with
Aero 125 info please contact me? I'd like to know if there
is anything I should be concerned about before buying it.
Things like parts that fail, ARE PARTS AVAILABLE, good
places to shop for parts, parts bikes for sale, .....
That's it for now. Thanks for your time, Jeff Layson.