Web moped2.org

Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 19:40:08
Subject: Re: hero/puch???
From: Tdhusker37@aol.com

hero majestic suck in my opinion. i am a die hard puch/sachs guy so hero isnt
on the top of my list but i live in columbus where handy bikes is located and
while i was there, there was a phone call from a previous customer who was
saying that the whole front shock assembly went kapoot while riding and the
moped was pretty much done for its life and the kid had a broken arm. im not
saying all heros are crappy, and sure i know some of you will say he shouldve
known there was something wrong before it actually happened or he was going
off road or something like that but im just going by what the old man at
handy bikes told me the customer said. so anyway, go with a classic puch or
sachs and ride with a grin on your face
: ))