Web moped2.org

Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 12:37:49
Subject: Re: hero/puch???
From: Tdhusker37@aol.com

i have a 1 horse (unfortuatly haha) pedal start. its slow but im about to
really soup it up. i have a maxi s and a puch newport. the newport is the one
im going to soup up. my brother races motorcycles in the GNCC (grand national
cross country) and he is going to help me some. we plan to bore it out, put
in a nice piston, bigger carb, a lot of cylinder work at porting, and of
course an exhaust. also a few clutch adjustments will be made since it is
only a one speed : ) we plan to reinforce the framework and change the shock
configurations. we also are definatly doing a thourough brake job. these
thing we feel need to be done to make it safe since mopeds arent designed to
go 50 in the first place hahaha. well talk to you all later, Taylor