Web moped2.org

Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 13:11:00
Subject: Re: Info on Tomos & Columbia
From: Sycho Racer

>i have a question about the bi-turbo pipe. i have a 2000 A35 Tomos Targa.

---Just bought a brand new one too. Waiting to funish breaking it in. So
far Ive got a gear sprocket upgrade and biturbo exhaust. Don't know what it
tops out yet cuz I gotta be nice to the engine till I rack up 3-400 miles.
My hill climbing seems to be a little bit weaker but who cares if it's
faster in the end. E-mail me personally in a week and I should have the
bike broken in and radared. Later

http://profiles.msn.com.