Web moped2.org

Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2000 01:56:55
Subject: Re: Info on Tomos & Columbia
From: Marko

Downhills are another issue, inertia helps there even if the ignition is
retarded.. 9500 RPM would (according to the tranny ratio) indicate a speed
in excess of 74 km/h (46 mph), which is virtually impossible on a stock
unmodified Tomos on flat road. So I would assume none of the tachometers was
calibrated.