Web moped2.org

Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 22:28:18
Subject: Re: Tomos Moped RPM limiter
From: Marko

Just a question.. What were the dyno results for the kit and how were these
speeds actually measured? If this is a stock speedometer reading, we all
know what that means.. It's kinda strange actually, because the true
calculated speeds for 8000-9500 RPM is actually 64-77 km/h (40-48 mph) with
the 1 tooth bigger front sprocket respectively. You can't fool physics.

>have test rode them after being fully broken in and hit an average of 50 to
55 mph no problem at all. The acceleration is outstanding. We can achieve
rev's of 8000 to
9500+ rpm.