Web moped2.org

Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 01:24:48
Subject: Re: Tomos Moped RPM limiter
From: Peter Havelaar

I think rpm limiters only kills your performance, unless it works by
changing the ignition timing and it would be in the right timing by
coincidance.... Sure..change of ignition timing is a normal thing with CDI
units, but even with tuned engines, timings don't differ that much from
original, so I think there isn't a rpm limiter at all. But this is all
theory, why don't look it up in some manual.

Peter