Web moped2.org

Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 13:41:33
Subject: Re: Tomos Moped RPM limiter
From: Mike _____

i have a 2000 targa i just got the biturbo exhaust for, and it runs great
(40mph+ on flat road). but there is one problem. i don't think it is gettin
enough gas. it will shut off after a long road at high rpm, i won't be able
to start it for about 5 mins, and then it runs fine again. has anyone else
had this problem??? carb jet??? solutions???

mike

http://profiles.msn.com.