Web moped2.org

Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 04:02:00
Subject: Looking for PUCH PArts
From: Klein Robert W NPRI

------__NextPart_000_01C03505.01139CC8

I have a 1977 Puch Maxi 1HP that I bought for $10 and got running. Now all
I need is a set of engine cover side panels with mounting bolts. Cosmetics
is not important. Anyone out there with a junked PUCH help? New covers run
$40-$50.

Bob Klein

------__NextPart_000_01C03505.01139CC8

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Klein;Robert
FN:Klein Robert W NPRI
ORG:NUWCDIVNPT;8311
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(401) 832-1948
ADR;WORK;ENCODINGQUOTED-PRINTABLE:;Bldg 112;83110D0ABldg
1120D0ANUWC;Newport;RI;02841;US
LABEL;WORK;ENCODINGQUOTED-PRINTABLE:Bldg 1120D0A83110D0ABldg
1120D0ANUWC0D0ANewport, RI 028410D0AUS
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:KleinRW@Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil
REV:20000822T165426Z END:VCARD

------__NextPart_000_01C03505.01139CC8--