Web moped2.org

Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 01:21:25
Subject: Re: Some Tomos ATX questions
From: staal@concepts.nl

Hi,
as far as i know there is no difference in the motor part for this
mopeds, both 5 gear standard tomos motor. if there is a difference it
must be in the porting or used cylinder/piston. so if you are thinking
about changing parts, change piston and cylinder together, nu brake in
period required too:).
if you want some performance, put on a 17mm carb, big ports, and clean
exhaust and they spin about 100km /h .
peter Staal
www.rcub.bg.ac.yu/~lupusy