Web moped2.org

Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 15:32:59
Subject: Trac problems
From: Joe Youker

I recently bought a new drive belt for a moped I bought. It seems to
slip off of its gears and grind against the metal bar that pushes the
gear in to engage the engine. I was wondering if anyone has a copy of
the page of the manual with the drive belt area so I could know if I'm
missing any pieces. Thanks