Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2000 11:42:03
Subject: Re: Can anyone help me decide ??
From: JIM SPARACCO

Hi Michael, the TFR looks like a striped down version of my Kinetic
Magnum. The Mag has a long seat and turn signals. I bought mine
assembled by a guy who sells them. He met me at a local parking lot. My
version sells for $899. I dont know if he ships. I've had mine since
March, put 400mi. so far no problems. It is a belt drive. It stays with
my Tomos except in top end. It does about 28mph. My only gripe is that
you can't push it around easily fwd. unless you disconnect the hub,
which can be tricky. Anyway, he's located in the Baltimore area. His
phone num. is (410) 952-1093 Dirt Bike and Moped Exchange. Good luck!

JIMBO from Dundalk...