Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 10:55:40
Subject: New kid on the block
From: vlad_the_imp@webtv.net

I'm new on this thread, so please forgive any faux pas. Two topics: (1)
I have a 1978 Kreidler Flory, which is the most comfortable moped I've
ever ridden. Problem is getting anybody to work on it or even giving me
advice. Is anyone willing to try? (I'm in Iowa, USA). Correspond on
or off this venue. (2) I've seen many references to biturbo
mufflers/pipes. Where do they come from? Any websites?