Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 19:36:26
Subject: Why does my scotter die at full throttle?
From: Nygals3@aol.com

Hi my name is Jon and I recently aquired a 1984 Yamaha Razz Scooter.
After cleaning everthing and getting it to run, I took it out on the street
only to find out that giving it full-throttle the scooter starts to die and
eventually does if the throttle is not returned to its normal position. Does
anyone know why?
Thats alot!
-Jon