Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 19:53:16
Subject: JUST SOME QUESTIONS
From: Beeeezzed@aol.com

1.Ok look, I am about to buy a 1987 Honda Elite Scooter for 200
dollars not running.. He will sell it to me for 275 running
good. Good deal..I think it is and what is your opinion. 2.He
said it only gets to about 30 MPH. and I think for a scooter that
is kinda slow because i was talkin to aguy with a 50cc and his
went 55 on flats. So he said I could do some stuff like buy a
20mm carb. he said right now it has a 14mm carb. How much does
this 20mm carb cost? Then he said some sort of air intake I
think. How muchis this.. And please tell me some stuff I could
buy to makeit go faster. Truthfully I am sick of getting passed
by cars so I want to get up to 45 MPH on flat ground. I also
want to know how much those parts cost. And do any of you fellow
list members have one of these. I think it looks tyte. Do any
of you have any manuals you could copy for me when I buy it.
What is your opinion on them. Thanks for the input Bryan