Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 21:24:21
Subject: tomos bi-turbo
From: T1mzzz 99

hi

i want to get a bi-turbo for my tomos targa lx and im debating on whether i
should get just the biturbo for 88 or bi turb with a carb jet for 120. i
was wondering if anyone new anything about the jets and if it was worh the
extra money? Is there a noticeable difference with or without it? Also i
weigh around 200lbs and my stock lx goes about 32 how fast would ot go with
the bi-turb and also with the bi-turbo and jet?

thanx alott
tim

targa lx 2000
69 yamaha ?