Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 12:34:43
Subject: Tires for Honda Express
From: Bill Schiller

My recently resurrected 1980 Honda Express NC50 has tires that are pretty
much unworn. However, after sitting in the garage for over 5 years, I don't
have much faith in them and am thinking about replacements. I found Cheng
Shin 14x2.25 moped tires in Chapparel Racing's catalog for $10.99 each. Are
these tires any good? Anyone know any other sources for moped tires? Also,
I would guess these tires require tubes. Is that correct?