Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 12:12:11
Subject: Peter Havelaar, where are you? Leo Vinci exhaust questions
From: puchexpert@moped2.org

Hello Peter,

Sorry Im going this route to locate you, but I need to get in
contact with you when you have a chance, and cant locate your
personal email addy. I have a couple questions regarding the Leo
Vinci exhausts. I finally received distributorship rights for
them, after chasing them down for 2 years. I have a few
questions that I'd like to run by you, since you have had yours
for quite a while now. Please contact me at bob@mopedsonline.com
or spacenut@rocketship.com so I can get with you on them. I'll
have to admit, these baby's really do a killer number on the
midrange, the doggone moped wants to take off from under me at
that point! Love em! Looking forward to hearing from you when
you get a chance. Bob MopedsOnline.Com, Inc.
http://www.mopedsonline.com/

Stop by The Cycle Shoppe for your moped and Goped needs! Visit
us at http://www.cycleshoppe.com/